Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, August 30, 2005



Pangkor 3




Pangkor 4



It's been a week since I last updated my blog. Not this one but my main blog. What is going on with me? Okay this is what's going on:

1. I've just gotten myself a new laptop, so I have to do some tweaking

2. Work commitments had forced me to travel places I've never been to.

3. I think I'm experiencing a writer's block!

How do I find remedy to writer's block? I better google the word and find ways to fight this dilapidating disease! I need to be able to write again!



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 6:58 AM |