Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, August 12, 2005



Advencer Faris dan Fidzan di Kota Sendayu - 4



Advencer Faris dan Fidzan di Kota Sendayu - 5



Advencer Faris dan Fidzan di Kota Sendayu - 6



Today I have to attend a couple of unnecessary meetings. Perhaps visit a local university to take a few photos. Darn it, I'm going to be busy. I don't think I will have the time nor the energy to write. And this morning I woke up tired. Must be the haze...

And the haze is getting into me. I can't go jogging and I hate it. Go to Paul Tan's website to look at how the haze were generated at a few hotspots at Sumatra...


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:39 AM |