Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, August 11, 2005



Advencer Faris dan Fidzan di Kota Sendayu - 1



Advencer Faris dan Fidzan di Kota Sendayu - 2



Advencer Faris dan Fidzan di Kota Sendayu - 3



Guess what? Tash Aw has been shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize! I'm so proud of him.

Oh, I must tell you that I'll be participating in this year's Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month). I have to compete a novel within 30 days. 50,000 words min. In English summoh!

I have no plots yet, now that's the scary part.

--

Oh, the haze is giving me a headache. Anyways, please do visit Haze Haters in KL - a website where you can submit pictures as Pictorial Petitions againts the haze.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:31 AM |