Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, August 16, 2005



Advencer Faris dan Fidzan di Kota Sendayu - 10



Advencer Faris dan Fidzan di Kota Sendayu - 11



I went to a special school for deaf children a moment ago. I managed to talk to a couple of teachers. I then made up my mind to write a novel about the experience of a deaf college age girl.

Since most of you here know that I don't write stories that have over the top titles that would include words such as like 'cinta', 'gerimis', 'sepi', 'rindu', 'kasih', 'sembilu' and 'hati' - you can expect the new novel to have a human-interest story and a good plot that holds you your interest (I promise you won't have to vomit blood by the end of chapter two).

Untuk renungan bersama…

I encourage all our students to challenge themselves by doing things they have not tried before, or that they are not already good at. Never be daunted by something you have not tried before. Be willing to try, to make mistakes, and to pick yourself up if you fall. That's how we develop the strengths that last for life.

Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Singapore Education Minister, August 8, 2005




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 2:02 PM |