Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, June 17, 2005



Wilayah Kutu Launch @ Silverfish Books 1

Silverfish - Wilayah Kutu

Wilayah Kutu Launch @ Silverfish Books 2

Silverfish - Wilayah Kutu

Wilayah Kutu Launch @ Silverfish Books 3

Silverfish - Wilayah Kutu

Wilayah Kutu Launch @ Silverfish Books 4

Silverfish - Wilayah Kutu

Yesterday Mom called to tell me that she liked reading Seri Tertangguh. Now, what's more surprising than to hear Mom saying that to me. I told her that Seri Tertangguh was made for a younger audience. She doesn't seemed to care. She liked it anyway.

Anyways, the Singapore trip was a blast. I stayed at the Ritz Carlton. A room with a fantastic view.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 4:00 PM |