Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, June 30, 2005



Wilayah Kutu @ 67, Jalan Tempinis 1 - 1

Wilayah Kutu

Wilayah Kutu @ 67, Jalan Tempinis 1 - 2

Wilayah Kutu
Bernice!

Wilayah Kutu @ 67, Jalan Tempinis 1 - 3

Wilayah Kutu
Raja Ahmad

Wilayah Kutu @ 67, Jalan Tempinis 1 - 4

Wilayah Kutu
Menyarung Jiwa

Yesterday, while watching the MTV channel aimlessly, I discovered this wonderful group called Orange and Lemons with their song Hanggang Kailan. What a song! I immediately went searching for their MP3 and found it. I really like the song… So indie!

I have to answer some interview questions posed to me by D', a fellow blogger. The questions are tough. I need to take some time to answer her questions.




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:37 AM |