Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, June 21, 2005



Singapore Trip June 2005 5

Singapore
Night view from the bathroom at Ritz Carlton

Singapore Trip June 2005 6

Singapore
Singapore National Archive, where I once spend hours digging into old documents and photos in order to write Gurisan Intaglio

Singapore Trip June 2005 7

Singapore
Here's cousin Izam, who once followed me to the National Archive... (I think he was 17, then)

A reader of mine told me that he was once a student of Abu Talib Ahmad of Universiti Sains Malaysia. I immediately felt obliged to write to encik Talib to thank him personally for his work on the Malay Muslim experience during the Japanese Occupation has helped me a lot in my writing.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:24 AM |