I didn't bother to close the shutter while using the bath tub.
Singapore Trip June 2005 2
Singapore Trip June 2005 3
The unmistakable Singapore skyline
Singapore Trip June 2005 4
The view from the bedroom window
Here are some of the pictures I took while staying at Ritz Carlton, Millenia Singapore. To tell you the truth, I hardly spent much time in the hotel room. I was walking about all the time, or in the library. Here are the books that I managed to xerox:
1. Raffles College 1928-1949.
2. Far East Buses - Bus Journeys Through Malaya in the 1950s (F.W. York)
3. Joo Chiat - A Living Legacy (Lily Kong & T.C. Chang)
4. War and Memory in Malaysia and Singapore (Lim Pui Huen & Diana Wong)
5. Medical Students' During the Japanese Invasion of Singapore (Abdul Wahab)
6. Force 136 Story of a WWII Resistance Fighter (Tan Chong Tee)
Last Saturday I went to MPH One Utama to get my book (The Harmony Silk Factory) signed by Tash Aw. He's very humble. I chatted a bit with Sharon Bakar and told her about the book I'm working on (Gurisan Intaglio). I wonder why the Malay literature fraternity seemed to be quiet when in comes to writers like Tash Aw and Rani Manicka... Why lah???