Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, June 09, 2005



Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 19

Akademi Fantasia III
Idayu

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 20

Akademi Fantasia III
Felix

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 21

Akademi Fantasia III
Felix

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 22

Akademi Fantasia III
Diana

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 23

Akademi Fantasia III
Haider

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 24

Akademi Fantasia III
Marsha

I feel so stressed up lah. So many books to read (one of which is, The Malay Muslims and Islam in the Rising Sun 1941-45 by Abu Talib Ahmad). I think I need to stop writing for a while to consolidate my research materials. Or else, everything will go haywire.

Yesterday I went to Putrajaya to deliver two Wilayah Kutu books to two readers. Just now I delivered two books via mail. I was told by Ruhayat X that we have managed to sell about 80 copies so far. Not too bad lah.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 1:50 PM |