Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wSaturday, June 11, 2005



Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 25

Akademi Fantasia III

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 26

Akademi Fantasia III

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 27

Akademi Fantasia III

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 28

Akademi Fantasia III

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 29

Akademi Fantasia III

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 30

Akademi Fantasia III

Konsert Akademi Fantasia III (Konsert Pertama) 31

Akademi Fantasia III

Today Wilayah Kutu will be lauched at Silverfish Books. I'm still having trouble reading my won short story. I can't read out loud in Malay. I hope I won't stuble or eat up my own words.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:43 AM |