Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, May 05, 2005



Lembu @ The Curve

Lembu @ The Curve

I'm going to start writing my new novel Gurisan Intaglio this weekend. The first posting will be lauched on Monday. I hope I can keep up with the pace. Mata Kucing is almost finished. I'm glad that it's all over. It's never easy to write a horror story.

I just want to tell you guys that I'm beginning to use my handphone to snap pictures anywhere I go, hence the deterioration in the quality of photos I took. This weekend I'm planning to watch a movie or two with Bro.

I found myself an extreamly interesting photoblog from Singapore: Diariaku, by Nong Abdullah. Please do visit her photoblog.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:43 AM |