Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, May 13, 2005



Gambar budak ragbi - a blast from the past

Budak Ragbi
I've altered the photo. But I guess you can't tell, right?

Yesterday I carried out some research on the Marco Polo Bridge accident that started the Sino-Japanese conflict in China. Not an easy feat, I can tell you that. I tried to find Malay language sites that feature Tan Kah Kee (he was a philanthropist in colonial Singapore) , but I failed (I could only find one that mentions briefly of his canned pineapple factory at Klang). And guess what? When I googled 'Pejuang Lim Bo Seng', I found my blog instead. This is sad.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:16 AM |