Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, May 11, 2005



Delifrance @ Bukit Bintang



Taib the fat cat on the 10th floor!



I have to call out for Taib for about five minutes before I could locate him. He actually answered my calls. I saw him stucked to a ledge of a window on the 10th floor of my apartment. It took me a while before I could pull him out.

I will be starting with my new novel, Gurisan Intaglio from today onwards. It'll be a trip. I am still carrying out my research as we speak. I have to find some extra cash somewhere just to buy a few more books that I have to read regarding the Japanese Occupation of Singapore and Malaya. I will probably buy the books in Singapore next week, Either at Borders or at Kinokuniya, Ngee Ann City. Whatever it is, I just can't wait to head to Singapore.


--

I think you guys should watch this film. The film made me remember why I hated Singapore so much. Why I took the trouble to change my citizenship...


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:06 AM |