Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, May 17, 2005



Bangsat 1


Maizatul Akma as Salwa

Bangsat 2



Tomorrow I might be watching Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith. Am I excited? Perhaps a bit.

--

The following text that was read by me last night really intrigue me (The Japanese Occupation 1942-1945, A Pictorial Record During the War):

"In the army there were five or six young boys, about 15 to 16 years of age, and they were working with the Civilian administration. One day, I discovered one of the boys hiding at one corner crying very heartily. I asked him if he was homesick. He told me Lieutenant Miki, while forcing himself on the girls, had forced him to help."

- Fujiwara Takashi (Nagase Takashi), army translator

So... What actually happened? A Menage a trois?

And then I found this:

"Homosexuality forced onto the many timid recruits in the name of the Emperor and Japan. The first occasion on which he had been confined to the dog kennels was two days after induction, for failing to salute an NCO in the proper manner, which brought seven days of complete torment and humiliation. The taunting from the regular soldiers and the beatings for the slightest cause were etched on his memory. Never before had he realised that his country was so steeped in such acts of homosexuality and bestiality in so many ways."

...And there's always Yukio Mishima to consider in regards to this matter :)


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:43 AM |