Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, April 20, 2005



Kisah Dua Wanita @ Darling Muse Art Gallery 3

Kisah Dua Wanita
Megat, Farah and Isma on your right, reading Kisah Dua Wanita

Kisah Dua Wanita @ Darling Muse Art Gallery 3a

Kisah Dua Wanita
Photo by sultanmuzaffar

Kisah Dua Wanita @ Darling Muse Art Gallery 3b

Kisah Dua Wanita
Photo by sultanmuzaffar

Kisah Dua Wanita @ Darling Muse Art Gallery 4

Kisah Dua Wanita

I didn't go to work. I went to the Assunta Hospital instead for a medical check up.

I stayed at home since this morning. To kill time, I played with Bro's XBox. I finally got the hang of playing one of his games. But I got bored quite early in the game. I think I prefer reading and watching the movies instead.

Tomorrow's a holiday. I reckon I'll just stay at home doing nothing... Again!


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 6:38 PM |