Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, April 19, 2005



Kisah Dua Wanita @ Darling Muse Art Gallery 2

Kisah Dua Wanita
Kam Raslan

Kisah Dua Wanita @ Darling Muse Art Gallery 2

Kisah Dua Wanita
Photo by sultanmuzaffar

Kam Raslan and Karim Raslan look to me like they are twins. I don't look anything like my brother.

Oh by the way, he's getting his fix by playing his newly acquired X-Box game console. He's into playing RPG. I can't play any of the games to save my life. Don't get me wrong, but I used to be a gamer back in the early 90's! But now look at me! Bro was saying I'm one of those people who belongs to the ice age.

But I want to try playing one of his shooting games. I don't know about RPG... They are a wee bit too complicated for me.

I've got an invitation for this year's Cameronian Awards (they called me yesterday for RSVP), but I don't have my tickets yet with me. So how?


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:29 PM |