Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, April 27, 2005



THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 8

THE 2004 AWARDS!
Edwin Sumun for Five Letters from an Eastern Empire (BEST SET DESIGN)

THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 9

THE 2004 AWARDS!
People I know :)

THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 10

THE 2004 AWARDS!
Sharifah Amani with Zul Huzaimy

THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 11

THE 2004 AWARDS!
The casts of Sepet with Yasmin Ahmad

What am I going to do during this long weekend? I still can't figure out what to do. I don't think staying at home and vegetate is an option.

Here are some notable sites that I should mention here because they link their blogs to mine:

pictures of the living, and

I'm not dat innocent!!

Check their blogs out. Their thoughts and story may cheer you up!

--

Here are some of the sites I've visited today. They are mainly sites about 'comfort women' during the Japanese Occupation.

Comfort Women System was obviously Slavary


Crying out for comfort still


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:07 AM |