Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, April 26, 2005



THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 5

THE 2004 AWARDS!
These actors are facing to my article at Kakiseni.com while performing Kaki-Kakiseni Anonymous directed by Zahim Albakri

THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 6

THE 2004 AWARDS!
The divine Nell Ng

THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 7

THE 2004 AWARDS!
This was when Jerome Kugan received his much deserving award for his works for Ops Ophelia

Okay... My new novel will be called Gurisan Intaglio. I took the name from my friend's blog. I thought the name is cute.

I still can't go jogging. Back pain. Okay, it's not my back, per se. It's something else. But the pain is killing me.

Maxis just introduced a 3G card that allows highly mobile individual like me to be online basically anywhere in Malaysia... But the price is expensive! Even the card is unaffordable. Well, I can forget about getting a 3G card to surf. For crying out loud, My whole house is WiFi enabled! Why would I need a 3G card for?

--

I just want to tell you people that I have began my additional research for Garisan Intaglio. The research process will be tedious and will take so much of my time. Can you imagine that I've started doing research since 1993? Hard to believe, right? I've written down the first draft of the novel and I just left it alone. Now, I'm trying to finish something that's unfinished by me. Probably, in record time.

Okay, I have this great idea on how I'm going to handle the writing process for this novel. Since there were so many queries by my readers when I wrote Awang Vampiro - (on my research methodologies), so this time around, I will try to include step-by-step methods on how I carry out my research. This way, hopefully I can encourage my readers to start writing their own stories.

I will start by telling you guys that today, I've started my research by looking for useful links in the web where I can read about the Japanese invation of Singapore during the Second World War.

I've found a few really useful sites today:

Syonanto Relived : The Japanese Occupation of Singapore.

Conquest of Singapore

Battlefield Singapore

Desmond Kuah's blog

The Marei Ika Daigaku (Syonan Medical College) during the Japanese Occupation of Singapore (1942-1945)

As you can imagine, by visiting these sites, there are so many materials I have to go though. It'll be time consuming. I never once said that writing a novel is easy, right?


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:13 AM |