Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, April 28, 2005



THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 12

THE 2004 AWARDS!
Shahnon Shah

THE 2004 CAMERONIAN AWARDS 13

THE 2004 AWARDS!
Apparently there was no JAWI raid carried out that night...

I think I want to skip eating dinner from now on. I feel healthier this way when yesterday, I actually skipped my dinner. I woke up fresh. I feel lighter. Well, I need to loose some weight, anyway. So why not?

I still can't figure out where to go this weekend...

Bro asked me to follow him to buy a couple of Xbox games. I think I will buy myself a cheap control panel so we can play a game or two together. I'm not addicted to the games I'm playing. Maybe I'm getting old. Or maybe it's due to the time constrain I'm facing. I just don't have enough time for myself. I don't even have time to write during the night.

I'm reading Nick Hornby's High Fidelity. I'm enjoying this book tremendously.

--

Pang just SMS-ed me just now. He told me that Krishen Jit had just passed away. May he rest in peace.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:17 PM |