Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, March 22, 2005



Trek Kaki 4


Let me assure you that I know the internal schematics of the Klingon Bird of Prey more than you do!

Trek Kaki 5


Trekkies in Malaysia comes in all shapes and sizes.

Trek Kaki 6


Why bother using stamps when we can just use the transporter to send these signed postcards to Mr. Leslie Moonves

Trek Kaki 7


Just remember this is not real… We are in a holodeck, people!

I've been very busy lately. Writing, of course.

For the umpteenth time, I have told myself to love my own self first before caring for others. But It seems that I've betrayed myself once again. And again, I've put myself in a position where I slowly fall into the abyss of depression.

Why can't I just listen to my heart and say 'No, I will not let you hurt me again like that'?

I am not a tree stump, but it seems that I'm being treated like one. Probably worst. I'm like a nameless shadow. I'm just there to exist in the background. I'm not asking for much. I just want to be treated as if I'm still alive. But even that is too much for me to ask for…

I hate the waiting. The uncertainty. The feeling that I'm not appreciated for everything that I've done. I can't even cry for help, for I don't know who to trust anymore.

I am the paranoid android.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 2:19 PM |