Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, March 24, 2005



Readings at Darling Muse (Wilayah KUTU) 4


This is Fadz while reading my short story entitled Almari (closet).

Readings at Darling Muse (Wilayah KUTU) 5


Jerome Kugan

I met my publisher yesterday. He wanted to publish the novels that I sent to his publication. All three of them. Now I'm kinda sad… I feel like I'm selling my soul. I asked Pang from Kakiseni.com about this… He said I should go for it. It's an exercise for me to let go of what I've written so that I can move on writing other stuff. Maybe he's right. Again, I feel like selling my soul to the devil.

I will most probably use a new pseudonym. I told the publisher that I wanted a female name. "A sweet classic Malay female name… Like Hanim or something."

Oh dear… What have I reduced myself to?




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 4:58 PM |