Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, January 06, 2005



Melaka Trip

Melaka

Some painting of China found in a gift shop at Jonker Street. Over here, you can find all sorts of gifts that are made in China, Pakistan, India, Indonesia and hardly anything from Malaysia!

Melaka

A typical scene along Jonker Street, Melaka

Okay, If you read this, I'm probably at Kuala Muda, Kedah by now. I'm there to assist the Tsunami victims. I don't know what I'm going to do there, really. I've decided to help because this is the only way I could do to help besides donating my money. And I'll be taking tons of pictures of people like I usually do.

Oh, my short stories will be published soon in an anthology. I don't have much time afterall to write for Malaysiakini. I'm too deep into writing my novels. I just want to write and write till I can't write. Non are published so far but they are widely read on my blog. Which is okay. I have people sending me e-mails telling me how they cried after reading Cinta Nasi Lemak. So, I'm contented, even though the novel could never be published in this country. At least not now.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:00 AM |