Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, October 28, 2004



Miss Universe 4

Miss Universe
I've known them for the longest time!

Miss Universe 5

Miss Universe

Miss Universe 6

Miss Universe

I'm packing my stuffs in my office. Got tons of papers I have to throw away. Bills mainly. This is sad. I've been with this company for almost 4 years. Now I have to leave.

I was asked by my boss to write a formal letter of complain about my HOD (he's the main reason why I'm leaving). This is the last favor I'm doing for my department. I wish them well after I burn the bridge.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 2:18 PM |