Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, September 01, 2004



Cherating 1

Charating

Cherating 2

Charating

I'm suffering from sun burn right now. Mainly on my chest area. I'm tan and I love it. But painful lah!

Oh, by the way, Cherating is a bit overrated. I don't think I like Cherating that much. I prefer Teluk Chempedak better.

I Watched Puteri Gunung Ledang yesterday morning. For the first time, I heard people clapping after they watched a movie in Malaysia. Which is a good sign, I think. I thought the movie is alright. Oh, please watch Collateral if you have the time. This is a great movie. I think this movie should get a few major Oscar nominations.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 1:34 PM |