Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, August 04, 2004



Singapore Trip July 2004 - 1

Singapore
This is the kopitiam at Block 116, Toa Payoh, Lorong 2. I used to buy breakfast for my nenek and datuk here, especially during weekends.

Singapore Trip July 2004 - 2

Singapore
Photo World Wide is the place where I've gotten some of my family photos taken. I'm glad that this photoshop is still around.

I think I should tell myself to go jogging after work at a park nearby. I have this weird feeling I can't really run as well as I did a couple of years ago. I want to start running again to look leaner and fitter.

Okay, I'm not in a good mood. I can't even tell myself to be happy and dandy again.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:39 AM |