Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, August 03, 2004



Demi Zaitun 6

Demi Zaitun

Demi Zaitun 7

Demi Zaitun

Demi Zaitun 8

Demi Zaitun

Demi Zaitun 9

Demi Zaitun

Demi Zaitun 10

Demi Zaitun


Last weekend I went to Singapore to shop... Now I'm broke!

I've sacrificed so much for something that I don't know where it's heading to. I'm doing things that I don't believe in... In the name of Love. In the process, I've killed something in me that made me a writer just to satisfy other people's ego. Now, there is a void inside me.

I feel empty.

Now, even when I'm writing, I don't feel the passion anymore. It's all mechanical now.

I've sold out...


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:57 AM |