Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, July 16, 2004



Bali Trip 12

Bali
Gunung Batur, as seen from Penelokan

Bali Trip 13

Bali
A girl selling some knick-knacks at Penelokan

Bali Trip 14

Bali
Paddy fields, as seen on my way to Ubud

Bali Trip 15

Bali
A man in front of his shop selling paintings at Ubud's central market

Called Mom yesterday. She said that Baba has to go through a major heart surgery to clear his clogged artery. She asked for my opinion. I didn't really answered her question, as always. She then said that no matter what, he definitely has to undergo the surgery – some time next week.

I felt sorry for Baba.

--

Today is going to be a busy day for me with two major meetings that I dread to participate.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:46 AM |