Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, June 02, 2004



Ranjang Empat

Istana Budaya
Rohaizad told me to take this picture at Ikea when we went to Ikano to look for a prop to be used in Ops Ophelia

This is conceptually how a play of mine will look like. Rohaizad said that I should work on a play based on a basic set concept like this.

So, I will work on 4 plays based on these four beds. I want 4 actors to act in this play. They will sit or sleep on their respective beds. If the script require them to interact with fellow actors, they can (as if they are in a dorm). I hope you guys have some ideas of how these plays is going to be conceived by me.

Oh, for Ops Ophelia... I ended up not writing anything for it, but I have to translate some text and lyrics from the play. I took tons of photos, though :)


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:45 AM |