Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, June 29, 2004



Ophelia 45

Ops Ophelia

Ophelia 46

Ops Ophelia

Ophelia 47

Ops Ophelia

Am I suppose to be excited? I'm heading to Bali in less than two weeks time. I already bought a few shirts that I'm planning to wear to Bali.

I'm dieting. But I don't have time to go to the gym. Tonight, I'm heading to MidValley to watch the premier of Spiderman 2. Yasmin got herself a couple of tickets from the distrubutor of her film, Sepet. I'll probably will see her in MidValley. I kinda miss her :)


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 4:36 PM |