Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, June 18, 2004



Ophelia 35

Ops Ophelia
The guys from Beat TV interviewing Rohaizad

Ophelia 36

Ops Ophelia
Amir Muhammad!

Ophelia 37

Ops Ophelia
Anitha Abdul Hamid with Zoe

Ophelia 38

Ops Ophelia
Bernie Chan with Nell Ng

My kittens are walking all over the house now. I think it's about time for me to start giving them away. I think I am beginning to like the grey kitten. I think the grey kitten is so cute!

So far, people been telling of how much they like watching OPs Ophelia. But I am yet to read a review from the press.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 3:48 PM |