Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, May 11, 2004



Ulu Yam May 1

Ulu Yam

Ulu Yam May 2

Ulu Yam

Ulu Yam May 3

Ulu Yam


Last night I watched the DVD version of Eve Ensler's play: The Vagina Monologues. It was funny and insightful of course. There are lots of things I've learned about women by watching the play. It's quite sad that the play was banned in Malaysia because of "complaints from a number of people". I mean seriously guys… who are these sad, saddddddddd people? What are they complaining about? What about complains from people like me who complains about people who complains? I mean, why can't my complain counts?

Why do authorities in Malaysia never listen to complains from people who complain about their actions that more often than not, embarrass the whole nation in the eyes of the world? Why leh?



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:31 AM |