Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, May 07, 2004



Singapore May 1

Singapore
77th Street store at Lucky Plaza... I used to frequent this place often as a student!

Singapore May 2

Singapore
Just next to Borders

Singapore May 3

Singapore
Red Fish

Singapore May 4

Singapore
I took this picture while I was in front of Takashimaya

Singapore May 5

Singapore
This guy is playing with XBox...

Nothing much happened last night. I went to the production meeting of Ophelia... Talked to some people to get things going.

My sis, Hanidah had given birth to yet another baby boy. I seriously didn't know when this happened. It was Dia who told me that she's pregnant... yesterday (I think my mom told him somehow and that's the main reason why she's in Minnesota now. I thought she went there to jalan-jalan only leh!), and Baba is visiting her in the States to visit his cucu some time in August (?). Anyways, I called Bro yesterday and he told me that it's a boy.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:46 AM |