Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, May 26, 2004



Ophelia Mugshots 28

Ophelia Mugshots

Ophelia Mugshots 29

Ophelia Mugshots

Ophelia Mugshots 30

Ophelia Mugshots

Ophelia Mugshots 31

Ophelia Mugshots

Ophelia Mugshots 32

Ophelia Mugshots

I've gotten so many photos that I need to upload to Ophelia's website. I think I've uploaded almost all the photos that needed to be uploaded.

For some weird reason, I can't use my Yahoo Messenger. This can be such a bummer to me. I am totally cut off from the rest of the world.

Mom is coming back from the States today. I wonder if she has gotten me the stuff I asked her to buy for me...

--

Called home. Mom's home and she didn't buy me anything because Sis told her that the Motorola Talkabout that I asked her to buy is available in Malaysia. HAIYOHHH! So dengki one! Weggot such thing, one? That walkie-talkie is not available for sale here.

So she didn't get me anything. I'm so dissapointed!




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 12:04 PM |