Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, May 18, 2004



Ophelia Mugshots 11

Ophelia Mugshots
Doreen Chan

Ophelia Mugshots 12

Ophelia Mugshots
Zihan

Ophelia Mugshots 13

Ophelia Mugshots
Maya Suraya Ahmad

Ophelia Mugshots 14

Ophelia Mugshots
Chin Hui

Ophelia Mugshots 15

Ophelia Mugshots
Kiew Suet Kim

Ophelia Mugshots 16

Ophelia Mugshots
Rohaizad

Ophelia Mugshots 17

Ophelia Mugshots
Poh Chuan

Ophelia Mugshots 18

Ophelia Mugshots
Dara

Ophelia Mugshots 19

Ophelia Mugshots
Susan

Ophelia Mugshots 20

Ophelia Mugshots
Jerome

Ate dinner at home last night, even though I'm not suppose to. I had translated 6 pages of OPs Ophelia synopses. It was not that difficult, but doing it while I'm busy doing other jobs can be daunting.

There's an Ops Ophelia production meeting tonight. I'll be attending the meeting of course.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:09 AM |