Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, May 12, 2004



Ophelia Batu Caves

Batu Caves

Ophelia Ulu Yam

Ulu Yam

Yesterday... I almost fell asleep while driving to Ophelia's production meeting. I just can't believe how sleepy I was!

Anyways, I would like to thank Shahrom for buying me a couple of "Room Deodoriser" (for you who are into chemicals, I'm talking about bottles containing isobutyl nitrite) in London. He just got back from his trip to London and Paris. He brought home some wonderful gourmet chocolate that I've gotten the chance to sample. It was pure heaven I tell you!


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:46 AM |