Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wSaturday, May 22, 2004



Kittens 1

Kittens

Kittens 2

Kittens

Kittens 3

Kittens

This morning, at about 5 am, Dia woke me up. He told me that Tipah has delivered her kittens. She delivered her kittens in the cat taxi I had especially prepared for her. At about 5.15 this morning, she delivered 3 kittens. By 8, Dia told me there are 5 kittens in the cat taxi. 4 black kittens and 1 grey kitten.

Rohaizad SMS-ed me this morning asking me about Tipah. What a coincident! Anyways, he will adopt 2 kittens from me.

I am still looking for homes for the kittens…


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 1:08 PM |