Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, May 06, 2004



Bali 46

Bali
Local delicacy - Babi Guling

Bali 47

Bali
The monument that was built in Legian to remember those who were killed during the Bali Bombing

Bali 48

Bali
A Haagen-Dazs ice-cream man... resting

Bali 49

Bali
Kite flying at Nusa Dua

Bali 50

Bali
A lomo photo of a Japanese tourist parasailing at Nusa Dua

Yesterday I went to FHM 100 Sexiest Women (now I got the name right, I think) party at Zouk. There were so many people at the entrance and they were queuing up while it was raining outside. I thought these people are totally incredible. Some of them were outside even as early as 5 PM.

Anyways, I was on the VIP list. Thanks to M Zulkifli, editor of FHM.

I managed to lepak near a distance away from where all the fabulous FHM Sexiest women lepak (apparently in a see-through room). Too bad I didn't bring my camera along. I knew nobody there apart from Zulkifli. The show was okay lah. Too bad Misha only performed one song. I left at about 10.30 PM. It was a weekday. I cannot tahan going out late on weekdays.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:20 AM |