Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, May 05, 2004



Bali 41

Bali
Es Kelapa (coconut juice) seller outside Pasar Kumbasari, Denpasar

Bali 42

Bali
Pasar Kumbasari reminded me so much of Pasar Siti Khatijah at Kota Bahru

Bali 43

Bali

Bali 44

Bali
Flowers that will be used for offerings

Bali 45

Bali
This is my favourite photo of all the photos I took in Bali. I didn't realise they were smiling until I look at the pictures I took at Pasar Kumbasari at my hotel room

Okay... what a busy day. I spent my day writing and reading and writing. Did I tell you guys that I went to Singapore and had such a fabulous time there?

Anyways, I am heading to Zouk tonight. I have two seperate fuctions tonight, but I have to choose one. The other one is the premier of Van Helsing. I've got a VIP invitation to Zouk for FHM's 100 Most Beautiful Women event (or something like that...). I'm obliged to go to Zouk this week. I've got this other invitation for another event at Zouk last week, but I was too tired to go.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:36 AM |