Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, April 29, 2004



Bali 31

Bali
The various masks I saw at Ubud

Bali 32

Bali
This boy is so good at persuading tourist to come in and buy things from his father's store. He showed me around the store, and I was obliged to buy some stuff from his dad

Bali 33

Bali
These are some of the paintings one could buy at Ubud

Bali 34

Bali
The rather rustic looking road leading to the Monkey Forest

Bali 35

Bali
A Japanese girl, sans the usual "Kuta Cowboys" following her around. She's buying a musical instrument as a souvenir it seems...

Yesterday I was on MC.

About Tipah… I assumed that some of you already knew about the news of her pregnancy. I am currently looking for good homes for the kitten. Please e-mail me if you think of getting yourself a kitten in 3 months time.





posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:25 AM |