Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, April 26, 2004



Bali 21

Bali
Kecak Dance at Uluwatu

Bali 21a

Bali

Bali 22

Bali
The Kecak dance was first developed in the 30's by Walter Spies and a famous Balinese dancer whose name I've forgotten.

Bali 23

Bali
I really find the Kecak dance captivating. But I think I prefer the Barong dance better

Bali 23a

Bali

Bali 24

Bali
This is Sita.

Bali 25

Bali
I think this is Garuda...

Bali 26

Bali
Hanuman, tied-up

I am not feeling very well today. I am suffering from sore throat and a minor flu. I think I definately have to take an MC. I have to go home and rest. Probably watch an Indonesian VCD or two.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:55 AM |