Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, March 19, 2004



Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 7

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet
Member of the audience... Including Yasmin's parents

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 8

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet
Yasmin and her husband

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 9

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 10

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet

I've lost the entry I made last Tuesday. The whole stuff that I wrote about Sepet. Gone just like that. I don't know how that happened. What a waste!

Yesterday I went to the rouch cut of Sepet at DBP. A few people came, including Yasmin's parents.

I think this is going to be a movie that will get mix response from the audience. Just like Rabun.

I've submitted my Buli's review to Kakiseni.com. I think Pang didn't like it because it's not funny. I can't make it sound any funnier with just 800 words to work with.

Pang is now the Editor of Kakiseni.com. I hope that there'll be more Malay articles, because I don't see many Malay articles posted there anymore since he took over the editorial of Kakiseni.com.

Taib got himself fixed already. The moment I entered the vet, I could hear him screaming for me. He recognised my scent. He looks okay, even though he "jalan kangkang" a bit.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 10:53 AM |