Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, March 16, 2004



Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 1

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 2

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 3

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet


Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 4

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet
Yasmin talking to Hassan Muthalib after she showed the rough cut of Sepet to us.

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet 5

Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet
Hafis Ibrahim with the mike. He's the 23 year old copywriter whose claim to fame was this year's Hari Raya Aidilfitri advert that featured a lady with seven sons. Look at the monitor... This is the last scene in Sepet. Which was changed on the day I was at the editing room...

I just finished reviewing Buli for Kakiseni. As usual, I have a piece of advice to give, but probably Pang will edit it out for not sounding to condescending.

I didn't like Buli. It was a disappointment. Sorry Afdlin! But it was a good film nevertheless.

Mom is coming to KL tonight. But I'll probably be coming home late because I have to help Rohaizad to move his computer from UPM to Jerome's condo at Brickfields.

So, I'll probably miss William Hung's rendition of "She Bangs" in Americal Idol tonight. I already watched his impeded dance move at his website, so… no big deal lah.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 2:02 PM |