Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, March 05, 2004



Kuantan 7

Kuantan
This photo was taken at Telok Cempedak, Kuantan

Kuantan 8

Kuantan
This is a scene taken at Tchantek, a restaurant right at the smack of Kuantan

Kuantan 9

Kuantan
This is the boardwalk at Teluk Cempedak

Kuantan 10

Kuantan
This picture was taken at a nursery at the outskirts of Kuantan.

Yesterday, I went to Bangsar Shopping Centre to pick up tickets that I’ve booked for Harith Iskandar’s show… Only to discover that I booked for a Sunday matinee show. Silly me. I thought it was a Saturday show.

“Why do you look so sad.” Asked the girl at the Actors Studio box office.

“What did you say?” You don’t get conversation like this quite often in Malaysia. That’s why I thought I was hearing things.

“You look so moody lah. Why are you so sad today?” She expressed her concern.

I thought of explaining to her that I have to format my Palm Zire 71. And all this while I thought I’m going to see Harith on Saturday. Eh, wait a minute, and I can’t think straight because of this?

But really, I was depressed because of these matters. I can't even shop properly for books at Times later that evening.

In my depressive mode, after shopping at Times (and I bought a couple of books and a cigarette case), I went to buy a pack of cigarette and went for a solo dinner at Dome. I must’ve looked pathetic last night, eating my sandwich alone while reading the latest copy of The New Yorker. I was seating at a secluded corner puffing my fag while listening to two Chinese ladies complaining about their weight problems.

I wish Dia was there yesterday. It would be funny just listening to them.

Tonight is the Cameronian Awards. I’ll probably be air-kissing some friends there. Oh dear…

--

Today is the two year anniversary of me knowing Dia. Two years ago, Dia and I went for a date at California’s Pizza. At that point of time, the funny thing was… I thought he was married and wanted to have a fling with an innocent queer like me (I was not stoned when I wrote this). He was not. He only looked married and probably acted like one.

That was the reason why I fell for him. I guess, it was because I needed someone who is matured, funny and intelligent in my life.

I am glad that this couple of years, we have patiently live through this relationship through thick and thin. It was not all sunshine, but we made though it.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Dia for making this last couple of years some of the most meaningful years of my life. I would like to thank him for his support and understanding. His patience and reverence. His love and respect.

May we thread the years that come by one day at a time with love and persistence.




posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:53 AM |