Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, March 04, 2004



Kuantan 3

Kuantan
This photo was taken at Telok Cempedak, Kuantan

Kuantan 4

Kuantan
A very peculiar rock formation. I think someone placed a rock to cover up the hole

Kuantan 5

Kuantan
During high tide, this area will be submerged with sea water.

Kuantan 6

Kuantan
This is my favourite picture. I have to wait until the girls stood up and walked away, to capture this picture. Just in case you if you ask, yes... The girls thought I was stalking them.

I carried quite a heavy load for my bench press yesterday at the gym - without the aid of Bro as my spotter. I guess I can qualify myself as a gym rat and soon enough, a muscle mary.

There are not too many muscle marys in KL. Especially among the Malays. I can’t figure out why I even bother visiting the gym almost daily. Maybe because I’ve been actively exercising since I was a teenager. When I was younger, I love running. So, I jog almost everyday.

In my early 20’s, believe it or not, I used to jog from Woodlands all the way to Bishan Park via Sembawang and Upper Thomson Road. I doubt that I could do the same thing again.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:34 AM |