Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, March 03, 2004



Kuantan 1

Kuantan
This is a kitten I found inside its own "house", just next to a flat at Kubang Buaya, Kuantan.

Kuantan 2

Kuantan
This is a flat in Kubang Buaya, Kuantan. Just look at the kid on the second floor. She reminded me of a Japanese horror flick that I used to watch...

This Friday I have to attend The 2nd Cameronian Awards. I have to take some pictures while I’m there (as an assignment for Kakiseni.com). I hope I’ll be able to take some great pictures for you guys to see.

This Friday marks the second anniversary of Dia and I (in queer years, that 14!). We are not planning to celebrate or do anything special - I have that Cameronian Awards to attend to, remember? And furthermore, Dia is on MC till Friday, so he will "balik kampung". He'll not be home till Sunday evening.

Whatever it is, I’m just glad that we are together. Perhaps we will go out for a special dinner next week or go for a weekend getaway when we are both free.

Yesterday I spent some time watching two episodes of Queer as Folks. Goodness gracious me, it’s so difficult to find time watching anything nowadays. I want to finish watching the third DVD by today. I have one more to go before I finish watching the Second Season.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:30 AM |