Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wWednesday, February 25, 2004



Teater Pelajar UPM 1

Teater Pelajar UPM
A mask made by a UPM student

Teater Pelajar UPM 2

Teater Pelajar UPM
This is Rohaizad, a close friend of mine who is also the theatre lecturer at UPM

Yesterday it rained heavily. What did I do after gym? I went home. And then I watched American Idol. And then… I slept early because I felt a bit giddy.

This morning, I measured my fat percentage and it seems that I have managed to lower my fat percentage, but not much. But that’s progress for me lah. I’m not asking for much. I've been taking Hydroxycut pills for more than a couple of weeks now. I wonder if they really work. I'll tell you guys if they actually do.

This weekend I’m planning to watch a play by Huzir Sulaiman called Election Day. I don’t know if the play is of any good, since the script had been butchered by DBKL.



posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:37 AM |