Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wFriday, February 20, 2004



Singapura 9

Singapura
I took this picture while I was at the Esplanade.

Singapura 10

Singapura
The famous bugs eye!

Singapura 11

Singapura
An installation art I saw at the underground walkway towards the City Link Mall

Yesterday I had a weird dream involving Siti Nurhaliza. In my dream, she was supposed to get herself hitched with a guy who was really, a normal sort of guy (who is not a Datuk and have an ordinary blue-collar job). I though he’s okay looking but our wartawan hiburan were not too happy about it. They suspected a foul play. Like, they want to figure out why Siti Nurhaliza wants to marry this guy in such a short notice and all.

Lucky this is only a dream… if it’s a movie I watch, I’ll probably ask for a refund.

I can’t wait to drive to Kuantan this weekend. I’ll try to take as many pictures as I can.


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 11:49 AM |