Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wThursday, February 19, 2004



Singapura 6

Singapura
This is a busy intersection in Orchard Road. Al-Falah mosque is nearby but I've never been there!

Singapura 7

Singapura
I took this picture while I was at the Esplanade.

Singapura 8

Singapura
This is my cousin Izam... He stood still to take pictures of the Singapore skyline from the Esplanade

Yesterday, the UPM Theatre Students' Showcase was fun. They seemed to have a good time amongst themself. Some of the students were indeed talented. One actually looked like a Malaysian-chinese version of Renee Zellweger. I thought she was good. She did a short monologue on Atomic Jaya.

Anyways, Tipah the cat was acting rather weird last night. I think she was on heat or something. She made a rather disturbing noise. You know... like the kind of noise you would hear if a cat is horny. Fortunately Taib is too fat to respond (or please, pleaseeeeee let him be gay so that I don't have to bother to remove his balls!).

I will start posting the photos I took last night, next week. So, watch this space!


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:55 AM |