Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wTuesday, February 24, 2004



Singapura 12

Singapura
Monkeys at the Esplanade.

Singapura 13

Singapura
Pang talking to Alfian Sa'at, just after we came to watch his play at the Esplanade

Singapura 14

Singapura
To the right is the Scott's at Orchard Road, taken from Shaw House carpark (I think...)

Last weekend as you know it, I was at Kuantan, Pahang. Dia drove us there. Talking about driving, I discovered that Ive gotten myself two speeding tickets for my trip to Singapore. Haiyoh! That's rm300! What the hell, lah kan. I will have to pay them no matter what :)

Last week a pleasant and memorable weekend was spent at Kuantan. We stayed at Vistana, a rather descent hotel in Kuantan. I spent most of my time… probably at the beach On Sunday, and on Monday morning.

On Sunday afternoon, I went to the Berjaya Megamall to find me a good tanning lotion but I couldn’t find one. I gave up searching for a tanning lotion when all I could find in Watson’s were whitening creams of all sorts. On Monday, I had tried in vain to get myself a decent tan, but it wasn’t fruitful. I thought it would be a great idea to look slightly tan than to look pale like a pencil pusher that I am right now.

Well, In Kuantan one could find lots of good looking boys without even trying. Telok Cempedak is simply spectacular and I am glad that not too many people visit the beach. There's a McDonald's at Telok Chempedak, can you imagine that? Anyways, Telok Cempedak reminded me so much of the beaches I'd visited at Southern California.

Kuantan is much better than Ipoh, it seems. I prefer Kuantan than the latter city anytime...


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 8:57 AM |