Blog Directory & Search engine

My blog entries in full quotes, RSS 2.0
Dresanala II: Baladewa-x
Nizam Zakaria's  Fotopages
Project Petaling Street
Photoblogs.org
View My Profile


e-mail


zire 71 photo
Zire 71 Photo of the day!

wArchives:


-- HOME --

 

 

wMonday, February 02, 2004



Dejavu 5

Dejavu

Dejavu 6

Dejavu

I drove to JB with Rohaizad sitting next to me. We entertained ourself by listening to some interesting tunes by Aneke Gronloh and his compilation of songs by Malay Divas like Sharifah Aini, Rafeah Buang, Anita Sarawak and Sanisah Huri (no dear, Erra Fazira is not even close to being a Diva, only straight people will come out with something as stupid as that) while driving up to 160 km/h on the hightway (right now, I'm looking forward to receive my first saman).

And want to know what, I had my first accident. I banged into my house gate while reversing my car to wash it. It made a dent to the back of my car. Just a small dent lah. My mom said it will set as a reminder for me to drive carefully and stop being a clutz next time. Agreed. I need something like a dent to make me look behind my car when I reverse next time. I'm an okay driver, but I can't pull off a good parking quite yet.

Today I'll be heading to Holiday Plaza. I need to find some DVD for myself...


posted by Nizam Zakaria at 9:39 AM |